Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All, I hope you are having a good and satisfying turkey day. I also hope we are counting our blessings and remembering the things we have to be thankful for. If I may I will list a few of my blessings for which I give thanks daily.
Thank you for the gift of my salvation.
Thank you for the gift of my children. They are truly a blessing to me.
Thank you for my friends and family.
Thank you for my home and car.
Thank you for meeting all of my needs according to your riches in glory.
Thank you for my pets.
Thank you for my 5 senses. Being able to see the beauty that surrounds me everyday, for being able to hear the rain on the roof, to be able to smell the turkey cooking in the oven, to feel the soft touch of one of my grandchildren's hugs.
Also thank you for the cognitive function that allows me to record these things in my memory.
I am truly blessed.
I am looking forward to black Friday tomorrow. Hope to get some real bargains.
Well I am gonna go and baste the turkey and then go take a quick nap before people start arriving to my home.
Wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
Hugs,
Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home