Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Friday, November 10, 2006

I Got a Cold

I feel like crap! I think there is a bug going around right now and it caught up with me. I just had my flu shot about 3 weeks ago. So I shouldn't be experiencing the flu but I feel like I am. My body aches somethin awful and I have a couph but no head congestion. Thank God for that. I hate head colds. If I was gonna get sick then I am glad that I got it now and not right before my surgery causing it to be postponed.
My sis had a cath put in her juglar vein today and had her first kidney dialysis. I hate that she is having to go through this. It was her having renal failure back in March that made up my mind to have weight loss surgery. I didn't want to end up like her.
Well I don't feel much like being online right now and can't think of anything good to write about so will be back when I feel better.
Hugs,
Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home