Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome Sunday

I am glad Sunday is here and it is turning out to be a beautiful day. I just got home from church and glad that I got my lazy butt outta bed to go to early services. For about the last 4 weeks I just couldn't seem to pull my self up to go and then felt bad about it afterwards. My oldest daughter, Michelle, is supposed to come over today to see the new digs around my house. Her significant other, Deanna, is going to mow my grass. They are really thoughtful girls. My daughter has taken on 3 foster children to raise and she is loving it. Two little girls and a boy, all from the same mother. The last time something new was done to my house (which was to paint my living room walls a real pale yellow on 3 walls and a deep dark burgandy on the other wall, which Deanna did the painting for me) they came over and brought Alexis with them. She is 5 years old and when she walked into the living room she looked around in awe and said "WOW, what did you do...vacumn?" Of course we broke up in laughter over that comment. So I am anxiously awaiting her comments today. Oh btw, Alexis is the oldest and her sister, Shannon is now 3 and then there is brother Carl who will be 2 on New Years Eve. I was there in the delivery room when he popped out :)
I think I will end this drivel now but may add an addendum after their visit if anything good is said to share.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,
Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home