Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

No Late Day for me

Well I won't be late for church today, that is for sure. I went to bed last night and forgot to set my clock back an hour and so I woke at 7 a.m. and got in shower and dressed and came online to check on e-mail and read my favorite comic online (For Better or Worse by Lyn Johnston). Looked at my watch and it said 20 till 8 and service starts at 8 so I hurriedly got up from the computer and gathered my stuff and was walking out the door when I remembered about the time change. It was only 20 till 7 not 8. Alas I had forgotten to change the clocks. So it was back to the computer for me to kill an hour. Sure hate it when I do stupid stuff like that. I had even commented to my grandson yesterday that we would have to change our clocks back an hour and then I didn't do it. Oh well I should stop whining. It ain't gonna kill me to be up early for a change. I am such a lazy butt and love napping so will just take a nap when I get home from church.
Hey I finally got my surgery date. Got it on Thursday. The date is......December 13th at 8:30 a.m. Ta DA. That date is the day before my 60th birthday day. A great way to start a new decade of life....leading to a healthier me. Yippee Skippy!!
I am so sick of carrying around this extra person everyday. I wanna yell, "Get offa my back". I would like to lose somewhere between 130 and 150 lbs when all is said and done.
Our Colts play today. Hope we continue our winning streak! GO COLTS!!
Well hope you all have a blessed Sunday,
Hugs and Happiness from
Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home