Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcme Sunday

Got to go to church today. Artie picked me up and we went together. Sure do love my church and church family. Was so glad to be there and see everyone.
Still having trouble getting in all my protein. Feeling blah and light headed some days. I go see my PCP on Tuesday. Wondering how weather might be then. We have been getting rain for last 2-3 days but they are talking about a winter storm could move through here like it did through Missouri. Not looking forward to that. So slippery underfoot when that happens and I am such a clutz, or an accident looking for a place to happen. I have broken each of my legs/and or foot 2 x's and my arm once which earned me a 4 day stay in hospital. I broke it really bad and they needed to do surgery but due to the trauma of the fall my sugar went way up and they didn't feel it was safe to operate on me. Now I can't lift up my left arm very high which makes it impossible to style my hair like I used to. So I keep it cut short now as it doesn't take much to fix it up.
I think when I go to the doctors on Tuesday that I will find I have lost more weight. Probably in the 260's by now.
Well if you stopped by to read this then thank you. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home