Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Friday, January 12, 2007

A New Year A New Day

Goodness I hadn't realized I hadn't blogged lately. Guess I am not very good at this blogging thing. I sure would be dissappointed if my ppl I read daily didn't blog any better than I do. I would've deleted them already. Well I will try to do better. I just live such a boring life and have nothing to write about most of the time.
But I can do some updating on my condition. I went to my DS doctor last Monday and have lost 27 lbs so far. Not bad for the first month I think. I am not counting the water weight gain I experienced right after surgery. That was 37 lbs in and of itself. Wow was I ever swelled up! I am counting what I weighed when they weighed me in before surgery on surgery day. That was 301 and now I am at 273 so that is the 27 lbs. But actually I am pretty sure I am in the 260's now. My scales say I am anyway. I go see my PCP this next Tuesday and will find out weight then.
I ate some chicken, cheese, pasta dish last night for dinner and haven't felt very good since then. I think maybe it is the carbs that done me in. Also my stool was black this morning so am thinking maybe I won't do that again anytime soon. So for breakfast this a.m. I did applesauce again. This is all a learning thing right now. If it makes me feel bad then don't do that dish again for a while.
I have been going to sleep between 8 and 9 p.m. every night which also means I am missing all of my favorite shows. Like Grey's Anatomy and ER on Thursday nights. Oh well I guess my body must need the sleep or I wouldn't be going to sleep so early.
Well guess I will go for now. Will post more when I have more to say.
Hugs to you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home