Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's A Go

Well the doctor's office called me today and I have passed all of my test and the surgery is a go for next Wednesday. I think each day is like well this is the last time I will do this or that as a fat person...lol Let's hope so anyway. But I think the hardest thing will be giving up my carbonated soft drinks.
Well I don't really have much to say right now. Will write more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trish - just cheking in to see how the surgery went. Hope you're doing ok!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home