Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

C'mon Patriots!

Show us what ya got Patriots. We are so ready to go to the Super Bowl this year and pity the poor team that stands in our way today! We, the Colts, have come so close to the Super Bowl for the last 3 years and the Patriots have stood in our way twice and if you count today it is 3 times but if faith and hope wins the game then we are in for sure. We have the best coach around, Coach Tony Dungy we love you! So let's go team. Bring home the Super Bowl rings this year!!
We got snow here. Our first good snowfall of the season. It has been a warm winter for the most part but finally got some snow. About 3 inches here. Looked awfully pretty for a little while till it got tramped up. We needed some good ol snow here. But now that we have had it I am ready for Spring:)
I am doing pretty well on losing weight so far. I am now down to 263 from 301 starting weight. Can't really complain about that seeing as how I am only 5 1/2 weeks out. Will be 6 weeks out this coming Wednesday.
Didn't go to church this a.m. because of the snow. I am not surefooted yet and I sure didn't want to go out and fall down. I am the Queen of Klutz you see. I have broken my back once and have broken my feet or leg 4 x's. Not to mention having a concussion and several stitches in my head from a fall going up steps. My mother should've named me Grace, then maybe I would've had some.
Well that is it for today.
Hope you all have a great week-end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since my Chiefs self-imploded a few weeks ago while playing you're Colts, I am rooting for the Colts now too. Yesterday's game was awesome! I know Peyton can pull it off this year!!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger starrgirl's world said...

hello there! I have been reading your blog with interest and didn't know that 1) you are so new from the DS surgery and 2) you have had so many broken bones! Oh, my! I hope that you are taking it easy and letting yourself recover slowly but surely. The weight will come off, you know, and by spring you will be so much more sure-footed! Take care and enjoy each day as your new life unfolds!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home