Poets Know It

Just the amiable ramblings of a post menopausal woman about her life, family, loves, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Divorced, mother of 3 grandma of 9 (I started young)

Monday, February 12, 2007

Bad day at Bedrock

Spent a terrible week-end in lots of pain and suffering. Even paid a visit to the ER to see if maybe something was blocked in my stomach but after cat scan it showed there was no blockage nor any kinks in intestines. All I knew is that I was in excruciating pain. It hurt worse whenever I laid down which made it impossible to get any sleep Saturday and I was exhausted. Long about 7 a.m. Sunday morning I decided to try some "Maalox" and it helped alot. I was able to sleep for 2 hours then. I had quit taking my Nexium for about 5 days and I guess the bile in my stomach built up real bad and it hurt me lots. I won't let that happen again if I can help it.
I don't much feel like going to mentor today but will do it anyway. I called in last week and took off and don't want to miss 2 weeks in a row. I know the kids count on their mentor being there and I don't want to let them down. Also it doesn't set a good example for them by missing.
My son's girlfriend and her 19 month old son have come here from Ohio to spend the next 2 weeks. She is thinking of moving here and getting a job here so my son and her can be together. They, the girl and her son, are so very sweet but it makes my house a mess all the time having a baby around. But you just gotta love him cause he is just the most sweet and adorable tornado, whoops, baby around.
It seems like I have done a lot of complaining in my blog today. Sorry about that folks.
We are expecting much snow tonight and tomorrow and I have to take my sister to hospital tomorrow so she can have a new stint put in for her dialysis. That should be fun traveling if we get all the snow we are supposed to :)
Well enough of this I will end this tirade for now and hopefull will have new things to tell next time.
Hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home